As much as I love decor, I am not a huge holiday decorations person. Clutter and stuff makes me itch, which makes my holiday decor game pretty weak.
I am recognizing that my kids caring about holidays and the magic of it all is pretty fleeting. And at the ages they are at now a more fun house for the holidays would make for good memories.
So I am going to up my game this year and I am starting with Halloween.
But let's be clear, I am not blowing up the house and stuffing every mantel.
Just a few fun things with big impact so that my kids smile bigger and the season is just a bit more fun.
Click links for details
1. A cute striped rug or runner is so perfect to break out for Halloween! Thinking a runner in the kitchen or entry would be fun.
2. I can always get behind a wreath and this bat one is sweet.
4. A swarm of bats on the wall is always fun
5. Lizzo fans will love this door mat
6. Amber glass pumpkins perfect for candles or little lights
7. Drippy, flickering candles that work on a remote.
8. Cute felt ball garland for the mantel.
9. Love these gold skeleton candles
10. How fun are these skeleton hands making signs for the garden?
11. Chic black pumpkin lanterns
12. I have these big spiders and the kids went crazy for them last year
Shop the Post