What are your plans for Thanksgiving? This year we will be cozy in the country with a fun loving crowd. I am looking forward to seeing my kids play in the yard with cousins, sausage stuffing, and laughing a lot. Since everyone's day and venue is different, I put together different looks for dressing up, down, and in between. And I tried to make all the pieces easily mixed and matched with each other. Per usual I want it all and keeping everything in mind for other seasonal occasions coming up.
1. This leopard coat is such a classic statement piece and warm! / And my favorite color combo right now is soft pink ( 2. like this sweater) and wine red. / 3. These velvet pants are killer for all winter long. / 4. A neutral and chic shoe for a walk after dinner / 5. And a classic bag that will impress the crowd. (this is a more budget friendly model)
1. This wool sweater trench is beautiful! / 2. Draped over this fun ruffled dress you could pair with charcoal tights / 3. Then these amazing over the knee boots that are on sale (under $200!) / 4. And a mini bucket that I own and LOVE. White would also be great here.
1. A tartan top you will wear every week / 2. With cute kick flair jeans that are super flattering / 3. And a classic anorak with a hint of pink that zips in and out to soften it up / 4. And these star sneakers to keep it fun.
1. A tailored, but not tight sweater dress with these 2. velvet leggings underneath / 3. A supple pink hobo / 4. And these classic black booties. Love the block heel. Or these / 5. Top with this pretty coat that is on sale.
1. One shouldered and a little star print is so festive / 2. This Valentino clutch would be amazing (this too) / 3. And these shoes that I am obsessed with (these would be cute too)