Last, but kind of my favorite, gift guide for your weekend. One week until the big day! Pretty excited and loving that I get to spend it with family. You can check out all of the other guides here if you are still shopping. Today we have options for the girl who loves a party, cooking with a glass (or three) of wine, and whose greatest joy is a big bowl of spaghetti with friends.
1. A marble and wood cutting board for cheese and displaying on her counter top.
2. A flower subscription service that is actually affordable. No really. OBSESSED with this company and the quality.
3. Ornaments that will make her smile.
4. Everyone wants to be Ina and Jeffrey. Can't wait to dive into this cookbook.
5. An electric wine opener. Which needs no explanation.
6. Monogram soaps to make her powder room all grown up.
7. Easy weeknight meals á la Gwyneth. Cannot go wrong.
8. The prettiest pot I ever did see.
9. A beautiful bowl that is on sale and would be perfect filled with fruit or fresh popcorn.
10. Lawn bowling for some fierce backyard competition.
11. A festive jigsaw puzzle to drive everyone nuts. You know you love it.
12. A Soft Pretzel and Beer Cheese kit that I want to make right now.
I hope you have the best weekend and get to start your holiday celebrations early.