There is little that someone of any age can get excited about, but twinkling lights and the anticipation of sweet family time with all the trimmings has got to be one of them. I am not a huge fan of too much decor, but I love a festive touch around the house. There are so many ways to get into the spirit without having it look like actual elves live in your house. From changing out a throw pillow, to hanging a wreath, to some fun tableware to break out for guests, the options are endless.
1. A modern take on an amaryllis vase. (great gift)
2. A plaid pillow cover is an easy switch out with a big impact.
3. I like how they show this stocking holder on the mantel with garland.
4. This lighted sign would be so fun in the kitchen or above the bar for a party.
5. A cute way to display all of those beautiful cards you get.
6. These green tumblers would be a fun pop on a table.
7. A sweet candy stripe needlepoint stocking.
8. LOVE this wreath holder. Would put our family name. (would make an awesome gift!)
9. Would love to put silly faced pics of everyone in these stocking holders.
11. Those rose gold ball garland is perfection.
12. Obsessed with this modern take on a classic candle holder. A few of these down a table would be so pretty.
13. The prettiest advent calendar I ever did see.
14. Lighted faux boxwood garland you can use year after year. (no mess!)
15. Good looking faux pine trees are so sweet in a corner or no a mantel.
16. Love a fur moment on the mantel.
17. Pretty gold leaves that would be perfect on a mantel.
18. A Monogram tablecloth that also comes in blue/green.
21. I am a sucker for a pom pom. This cosy throw would be fun on your sofa. Also comes in red.
22. Change out your fruit bowl for something festive.