What do you have planned for the long weekend? I am hoping the weather stays decent and that I get a nap at some point. Big goals! ha Actually, we have some fun plans with friends a couple of days and maybe a trip to the pool if the kids are up for freezing water and chicken fingers. Meanwhile, here is some randomness you might enjoy…
1. Kind of digging this packable sun hat with the big bow. So preppy Tuckernuck $60
2. Funny and so very true, these cartoons on how smart phones are ruining our lives. Helps me to remember to enjoy the weekend with the family sans phone.
3. About to reorder this truffle salt. It is by far the best one I have tried for the price. True truffle flavor with just a small amount. I use it on popcorn, eggs, and risotto.
4. Pizza night tonight and I am trying this dough recipe from Smitten Kitchen. I will let you know how it turns out.
5. Looking at runners for the kids hallway. Something that can stand up to wet feet from the bath and possibly markers. Need a very long one and this gray stripe and blue stripe are the top contenders. Which one do you like? (dark floors, white walls)
Have a great Memorial Day friends. xo