No, I am not headed there anytime soon. Le sigh.
But, I did have someone who wanted some styling help for a trip this Spring and I had so much fun looking, I decided to share with everyone.
When in Paris I think about dressing very classic, but with an edge. Think Kate Moss with pearls on.
All of these pieces can be worn together and interchanged so you get the most out of your suitcase space. Black, white, gray, nude, gold. You cannot go wrong and all of these pieces would look perfect against that oh so beautiful back drop that is Paris.
1. Philip Lim $825
3. An updated gray to your usual skinnies. Frame $219
4. Your go with anything everywhere flat. VC Signature $195
5. Stacked or on its own. Perfect. Barney's $100
6. A pleated midi screams perfect Paris day. Topshop $105
7. Obsessed with these pants. Great for travel or dressed up with heels. J. Crew $98
8. The perfect jacket to go with everything. Trouve $298
9. A nod to Breton stripes. Treasure & Bond $78
10. Gorgeous d'orsay pumps. Steve Madden $100
11. A great day or night dress. Stripes on the side. Madewell $98
12. A clutch with just a little pop. Claire V. $190
13. A tassel goes with all of it. Bauble Bar $13
14. The perfect book for your flight. $25