My love of jumpsuits really has no bounds. And I must not be alone because this last weekend there were some very cute options on some of the ladies I was hanging with.
I love the ease of a one piece when planning a look and that it always looks chic. It is a great day or night option and they look great with booties, pumps, tennies, anything. They also look perfect with your favorite blazer layered on top, making it very cold weather friendly. The options have gotten even better this winter, so I rounded up the best of the best under $200...
1. Reverse $87 (So sexy with an open back)
2. Topshop $115 (perfect for work & play)
3. Topshop $115 (would be killer at a wedding)
4. Madewell $168 (so chic for errand running)
5. Rory Becca $207 (technically over $200, but on crazy sale)
6. FindersKeepers $195 (obsessed with this one)
7. d.ra $125 (classic and flattering)
8. 5th & Mercer $157 (love the gold detail)
9. Shades of Grey $138 (looks comfy for the weekend)
I just bought the Rory Becca jumpsuit! Thanks for the suggestion :)ReplyDelete