I have been having some busy days around here and soaking up this summer with the kids. Mary turns one at the end of the month and I am savoring every last second with her before she is no longer truly a baby.
I did have time this morning to put together this fun bedroom after I was looking around for some accessories online. Who knew that PB Teen had such style? The site is of course chock full of preppy teenager options, but there is some seriously fantastic pieces that would work for grown ups, too. Bonus is that the prices reflect more for a kids room, so your budget goes a lot further.
1. I love a good pom pom drape and these are black out. $89-$119
2. Pretty chandelier $129
3. Obsessed with this petal abstract painting. Beautiful colors and scale. $149
4. This canopy bed has been pinned to death and there is a reason. It is gorge. $599-$899
5. Pretty scalloped bedding that can be monogrammed is always a good idea. $29-$159
6. This tray side table is a fun alternative to the usual shapes. $98
7. A soft Moroccan Diamond Rug is perfect for a bedroom. $143-$169
8. This navy velvet love seat is the perfect size for in front of a bed. $799
Happy Monday. I hope your week is off to a great start. And I hope to post more this week. Anything you need help with in beauty, design, food, travel, or fashion? I love getting ideas for posts from you. Upcoming wedding, living room refresh, cooking dilemma, happy to help ladies.