Even though I am not going on any type of trip this weekend, I got really inspired by this fantastic weekend bag to pack for one.
This bag is from Barrington gifts (no not that Barrington) and you can customize with a fabric choice (there are many) and add a monogram. Love them. And at $275 it is a good price for the quality and size. How great would this be as a wedding present, too?
So if I was going away this weekend, this is what I would pack. Would be perfect for a little coastal getaway or a quick B&B visit on the lake.
1. An effortless white dress for dinner out. d.Ra $100
2. Black wedges that go with everything. Seychelles $95
3. So you do not have to bring a blow dryer. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray $26
5. A silky tank to wear for brunch. Tibi $160
6. A breezy beach cover up that you can wear all day. ONE by Pink Stitch $84
7. A versatile bag that goes from tote to cross body. Foley & Corinna $139
8. The best denim shorts. Ever. J. Crew $79 (buy a size down)
9. Leather espadrilles for walks along the coastline. Mint & Rose $139
10. Because it is kind of the only make up you need on vacay. Nars the Multiple in Orgasm $39
Are you off to somewhere fun this weekend? I am next week and can't wait to share.
Post a Comment