I could not be more excited for a weekend away to LA. Though I have spent most of my life in the Midwest, my birthplace, my family, and many summers and holidays spent in Orange County means my heart has always been in California. It always feels like home when I am there and I am so excited to share that with one of my lifelong friends who has made it her new home. It is bound to be filled with too much wine, too much laughter, and just enough time away from the responsibilities of home. A bonus visit with some friends from college sweetens it even more. Here are a few things I am packing and the lack of wipes and bottles in my carry on is already making me really happy.
1. A sunny yellow Parker dress to match the sunshine.
2. My coral PS1 because it makes me happy.
3. A new mix matched suit from J. Crew.
4. My scuba skirt from J. Crew is actually floral (sold out), but the black is also fab.
5. Obsessed with this hydrating styling creme. Great for air drying hair or a blow out.
6. These Splendid slides have become my flip flop alternative and are so comfortable.
Happy Weekend (a little early).