We are headed to Memphis this weekend without the babes (!) to celebrate my MIL's birthday. Matt's Southern family there is so fun and friendly, it is going to be great weekend. I hope to hit up some local spots as well so I can share next week. Any suggestions? It is going to be steamy there all weekend, so I am packing light. Here are the pieces I am squeezing into my carry on and hoping I do not sweat through them.
1. The best white tee to wear with everything. J. Crew.
2. The white tee and my favorite denim cut offs (J. Crew) will be perfect for walking around.
3. My Claire Vivere goes with everything in my book. Easy to pack too.
4. My new favorite sandals from Madewell.
5. I love this graphic stripe skirt (Theory) to wear with the white tee for dinner.
6. For the party, I will sport this Alice + Olivia. It is one of the most flattering dresses I own.
7. I am rediscovering the amazingness of MAC Lip glass in Pink Poodle.
8. Light and breezy dress for a trip to Graceland. These ASOSs skater dresses are the best.
9. The heel that goes with everything. Stuart Weitzman
10. My Jennifer Zeuner bracelet with the kids names on it to remember them while we are away.
Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment