I mentioned that I had bought these Serena & Lily tasseled window panels a few weeks ago and I am happy to say they are up.
I needed something sheer to let in a little light, but also just enough coverage for privacy. I am loving the tassels (they come in a bunch of colors) and the crisp white with the navy accent in my bathroom. I actually am thinking of one of the other colors in a bedroom.
And since my love for tassels and poms goes beyond this purchase, I put together some other favorites that would be fun additions to my closet and home this summer.
1. Worship this navy and white pom pillow from Anthropolgie $58
2. Seriously coveting this J. Crew statement necklace $150
3. How fun is this pom bikini bandeau top? Asos $34
4. This Kendra Scott necklace is a great length and comes in many colors $80
5. This preppy mini bag from Tory Burch is great for summer $250
6. I own this in white and LOVE it. On Sale! J. Crew $59
7. This throw would look great in my living room (more colors) West Elm $29
8. These Ben Amun tassel earrings would be timeless $240
9. Love this Chan Luu as a scarf or a sarong $90
10. These nude sandals are hot. Nasty Gal $78
11. Perfect pillow from Furbish comes in a few colors $60