Mary and I will be sporting our red, white, and blue....
1. Picked up this dress a few weeks ago at Scoop and love it. Flattering and oh so comfortable. The gauzy material is so light for hot days and can be dressed up or down. $110
2. I wish I was wearing these babies, but I already have a similar pair. Such a fab update on the summer bootie from Anthropologie. $148
3. This white floppy hat from Baby Gap has become a summer staple for the babe. Washes easily, too. $16
4. I have only bought the kids' pjs from Hanna Andersson, but this play dress seemed perfect for the fourth and on sale. $19
5. Mary finally fits in these little French leather sandals I bought a few months back. I worship them. J. Crew $45
This summer chopped salad with homemade buttermilk dressing is a great side for our barbecue. Plus, lots of finger food options for the kids before I toss it up. Going to pick up all the ingredients today.
I need some more Americana in our house since it is so traditional and my new hunt (eBay seems to be a great resource) is for a vintage American flag to frame. They can look so chic in a simple frame and incorporated into a gallery wall or placed as a statement piece in a living room, like this lovely pad...
Here is to the start of a short week! How are you preparing?