Turkish Foutas or towels are so pretty, right? They can be used as a throw on a sofa, laid out on the grass for a picnic, snuggled all over your little one as a towel, or placed on a table for your next dinner party. Love that it has so many uses! I have been eyeing them for the family for trips to the pool and for Mary to hang out on warm sunny days in the grass. They are a bit of an investment for a towel, but when you can also use them on your table and bed, it feels like you get a lot of the purchase. Here are the options I am eyeing.
1. Pretty Blue with white stripes by Design Darling $29
2. Love the orange geometric pattern from Hayneedle $98
3. This is oversized and comes in a few colors. Serena & Lily $48
4. Love this simple blue and white. Pretty on a table. Nine Space $56
5. This hooded towel is adorable. Serena & Lily $38
6. Lavender would be so pretty for the summer. Selfridges $91
7. Miss Mary loves a coral pink. Birchbox $46