Before the second babe came, I told myself I would not buy anything new. I had everything I needed except the things I needed two of. Well, that is not really how things went down and I was on Amazon and trolling the aisles of Target more than I had expected. Some was out of pure exhaustion (hello giant, nasty swing) and others for fun (she can't wear a blue sleep sack!) New finds are always fun and these are great additions to your registry or for the new-ish baby on the way.
1. I give full credit for this life changing find to Kelly from Pretty Little Paleo. She rounded up her favorite baby items on The Wise Baby. The Choo Mee goes on top of the baby food packets and makes it mess proof, more portable, and creates some independence for your little eater.
2. This travel crib by Valco is a complete knock off of the Baby Bjorn one. I went for the less expensive one because I was not sure she would use it on our recent trip and because it was only being used at the beach and pool, so damage was very possible. It worked fantastic. This is very light, easy to set up/pack up, soft and comfy for sleeping, and a great size for playing. She loved it and even took a couple of snoozes at the beach in it.
3. I have always been a fan of the Hanna Anderson sleepers, but the fact that Serena & Lily carries them now in their signature prints is mind blowing. Sweet little floral prints, zebras, and pencil stripes in girlie colors. Love them.
4. I am not a big fan of the headband and am blessed with a baby that has a little hair, so clip in bows were a must for me. I got the recommendation for Poppy Bows on Etsy and they are perfect for little baby hair. Clips are soft and they come in a huge variety of colors and styles.
5. Mary is a faucet of a drooler and also dribbled her bottles forever. A bib that was cute and functional was necessary. This Etsy store carries classic terry bibs and can be monogrammed in any style or color.
What are your new favorite baby finds? Would love to hear!