1. I am totally obsessed with this J. Crew cover up for the beach. Can be worn as a tunic over a bikini or with shorts for walking around.
2. Loving this Kate Sommerville SPF Serum. Super lightweight and SPF 55.
3. I am big fan of Victoria's Secret for bikinis. They are inexpensive and come in great cuts that flatter. Have you tried the Bikini Mixer? It is so fun.
4. Cut offs in a dark wash go with everything. Gap
5. Digging original Wayfayers for Florida.
6. I got this Joie top to go with my new white jeans.
7. When on vacay, I bring three pairs of shoes. Havianas, nude wedges that go with everything, and running shoes.
8. I have written about this Rebecca Minkoff bag many times. The versatility of it is perfect for packing. Clutch, cross body, and shoulder bag all in one. Comes in a ton of colors.
Still have to wait the week out. Will need that much time to get the kids organized to go. It feels like I am moving an entire city when I start packing and making lists for them. It will be totally worth it.