Since having kids, taking my sweet time to get ready has disappeared. How I miss experimenting with make up, starting over if necessary, long showers, and trying all the products that I have. Now it is more of a race than an enjoyable past time. In the two years since my time was cut so short, I have gotten my make up routine down to three minutes. Mostly because I have found products that really work and that less is more for me make up wise. Here is my quick, but effective routine.
1. Swipe on Garnier BB cream with my fingers. Make sure it is well blended.
2. Cover any blemishes and those lovely dark under eye circles with Benefit Erase Paste with a small brush.
3. Again with my fingers, rub some Bobbi Brown cream blush on my cheeks.
4. Brush on Bobbi Brown bronzer. I like to use it on the places where the sun hits you: top of forehead, top of cheek bones, jawline, and just a touch on the nose.
5. Anastasia Brow Gel. So necessary in my world.
6. Curl Lashes with Shu Uemura curler.
7. Swipe on a coat of super black mascara, like Dior.
It is not like I come out looking perfect, but a slightly more put together version of myself. Which to me, is what any make up routine should entail.