After my post on Friday, I realized that my black and white obsession goes beyond fashion. Looking at all my recent inspiration photos that I have pinned, the theme continues throughout the house. My living room is a work in progress right now (currently the land of legos, trains, and puzzles) but I have been leaning towards a black, white, and gray color scheme. But now I am thinking of it in other areas of the house thanks to these incredible spaces.
This bathroom is amazing. That copper fixture? Love.
I wish I could be this bold and do a stripe. So fun for a guest room.
This shows how black and white can still be soft. This is more the style of my home.
Fun and modern.
Outdoor living in such a chic way. Those chairs are beautiful.
Here are some fun pieces that you could incorporate easily into a room.
1. Fun pillow from Furbish $50
2. This is the rug we have in the living room. Could not love it more, great for kids. Crate & Barrel $299 for 8x10, comes in other sizes too.
3. I think I am ordering these Serena & Lily $58 sheers for our bathroom.
4. Super chic lamps from Furbish $210 for set of 2
5. An easy throw by Nate Berkus $29
6. Love this modern vase from Target $22
7. Kind of obsessed with director's chairs. This one from Target $41would be so fun in a sun room or as kitchen dining chairs.
8. Can't go wrong with this classic from West Elm
9. I want these pillows from Dwell Studio $86 for my couch
Are you into black and white like me?
(All photos from Pinterest)