In light of the craziness that is the new heir to the British throne, it was due time for a baby post. My little heiress is pretty much stocked up for her arrival and shopping for her has been so much fun. I tend to stick to basics for newborns and have more fun as they grow up a bit. But even for the essentials, there is some cute options. So far a few of the every day classics that I have got are...
1. A sweet little smocked dress from the Gap
2. I am obsessed with this blanket I got form Land of Nod
3. I swear by the Halo Sleepsack Swaddles and these soft chenille ones are so cozy
6. I love anything terrycloth from Baby Gap
7. Giggle has great essentials and this little striped dress is so cute. Tommy wore a ton of their stuff.
I still have my eye on some splurges for her and the nursery. Some of these I found off the beaten path and across the pond. I mean if the royal baby is dressed to the nines, so should mine. Sort of. ha
1. This little cashmere jumper is to DIE for from Olivier Baby
2. Tommy loves his Little Giraffe blanket now, so having one for her would be nice
3. I am obsessed with all the shoes on Le Petit Tom, but the ballet shoes are precious
4. I have loved this painting for so long and it just happens to match the colors in the nursery
5. What baby doesn't need a monogrammed sweater dress? LOVE it
6. Strawberry Liberty print could not be more adorable on this romper from Baby Olivier
7. Blabla makes the best dolls for babies
8. How cute would this full bunting be for the winter? Baby Boden
9. We received sunglasses for Tommy and they get so much more use than I imagined
10. Patent Mary Janes that even I would wear
Just five more weeks!