When you are inside for most of the year you want to spend every moment outside once it gets warm out. A few bees and sometimes too hot nights are worth it just to enjoy dinner outside with friends and frosty beverages. Here is a simple Italian menu that is delicious, perfect for the season, and easy to put together so you can enjoy the evening as well.
Main: Tuscan Lemon Chicken
Dessert: Watermelon Granita
I use all of the recipes through the summer and love how many of the steps are done in advance.
This meal would be great sitting at this table, at sunset, with lots of laughter coming from your friends.
1. Minty fresh tray to serve drinks and apps from C. Wonder $78
2. Simple stripes always look great on a table, Anthropologie $88
3. Obsessed with this Serena & Lily bamboo bar cart $395
4. Anthropologie Dinner Plates, love this print $18
5. Love these gold striped glasses $54 for set of 4
6. The wooden handles on this flatware is so chic from Sur La Table $69
7. At such a great price, these World Market director's chairs can handle all your guests $16
Post a Comment