Sometimes something online just makes you smile. And how could you not at this dream house in Santa Monica.
This is the house of Ruth Handler, the founder of Barbie. It was her real life dream house until her death in 2002. Even well into her later years, the woman was living the life of her beloved doll in this bubble gum pink and purple beach house.
How fun would a girls weekend in this house be? Everyone packs with Barbie in mind and your suitcase is full of pink, sparkle, lace, pastels, girlie prints and that fun loving spirit that only she could inspire. If only...
1. Wide leg pants by J. Crew $85
2. Hot pink fit and flare with gold belt Asos $202 (obsessed)
3. White and floral print bikini Mara Hoffman $195
4. Sweater dress Heidi Merrick $218
5. Ribbon flats by Melissa + Jason Wu $108 (obsessed)
6. Bib necklace in fun colors by Adia Kibur $50
7. Louise Grey sequin tank dress Topshop $350
8. Metallic and lace skater dress Topshop $82
9. Lace back romper Topshop $92 (obsessed)
10. Retro bikini Topshop $64
11. Ikat print cover up Topshop $68
12. Envelope clutch J. Crew $98 (obsessed)
13. Nude patent bow wedges by Prada $510
14. Ruffle skirt Topshop $64
15. Essie Forget Me Nots $8
16. Oversized cat eye glasses by Stella McCartney $225 (obsessed)
What would you pack?