Over the next week or so I will share some gift guides with you to help with your search for the perfect gifts for your loved ones and great ideas to add to your wish list. Sometimes it is hard to put your finger on what you actually want this holiday season and asking people can be tough.
We start here with beauty finds that any girl would love. From some practical essentials to a few luxurious finds, I have tested all of them and can say that these are some of the best of the best.
1. Clarisonic Mia Best beauty "gadget" that really works
4. Nars Yorokobi Super Orgasm Set, best overall shade in blush, gloss and polish
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Rainbow Cosmetic Case
6. Hammocks and High Tea Dobb Kit
7. MoroccanOil, smells amazing and leads hair super soft and frizz free
8. Chanel No.5, classic and girlie
9. L'Occitane shea butter hand balm, perfect stocking stuffer
10. Bliss Triple Oxygen Trio, bring the ultimate facial home
11. Mason Pearson Brush, natural bristles for super shiny hair
12. Emi-Jay hair ties, lots of fun colors and do not pull your hair out
13. Skinceuticals C E Ferulic Serum, high potency with maximum anti-aging power
14. Kiehl's Creme de Corps, luxurious and worth every penny
15. Beekman Lump of Kohl, all natural cleanser and a fun twist for the holidays
So many fun products out there and I would love any of these in my stocking to keep me looking (or trying to look) great in 2012.