This weekend I am heading out of town again for my last wedding of 2012. This one is especially exciting because I get to visit Newport, RI, a place I have never been and am seriously excited to check out.
Oh, and I get to see a friend of almost twenty-five years get married. Lucky for me he met a girl from the East Coast with great taste. It will be a very fun weekend with some high school friends and lots of East Coast charm.
My weekend wish is that this trip caps off what was a great wedding season and that I have a blast with people I have known for way too long. There will be a serious dance party involved that would probably scare outsiders, but I am looking forward to it.
With another weekend away, this brings me to another packing challenge. I have gotten pretty good at packing and always plan every outfit in advance so carry on is always an option. My husband loves me for it.
Here are a few of the pieces I am bringing this weekend.
1. A comfortable, but cute pleated dress for the wedding by Parker $177 (on sale!)
3. A roomy cross body bag that works for a carry on and day bag by Alexander Wang $780
4. A small gold clutch for evening that fits just enough by Magid $35
5. Black leather jacket for cooler nights. Looks great unzipped. by Elie Tahari $425
6. A printed silk blouse for day or night by Joie $218
7. My fave extra long jeans from Mother with the best wide flare leg $218
8. Great fitting, slightly thicker leggings from J Crew $40
9. Super comfortable moccasins in gray for daytime sight seeing by Minnetonka $40
10. Easiest sweater to throw on when it gets chilly by J Crew $130