Summer is finally freaking here! In the midwest it jumped from the 60s to the 90s in less than two weeks and now everyone is ready for frosty drinks, lazy days basking in the sun, and maybe a boat trip on the lake. I know I am ready.
The nautical look is something that needs to be worn carefully. It can go from chic to cheesy real fast. Pick one piece that has a nautical feel and keep the rest of your look classic and pulled together. I can feel the breeze off the water already.
1. Anchor Necklace by Rachel by Rachel Roy at Macy's $38
2. Widelegger Jeans in Amarillo Wash from Madewell $125
3. Canvas Espadrille Wedge by Splendid $112
4. Angela Adams and Sea Bags for J. Crew $198
5. Pink striped Henley by J. Crew from Net-A-Porter $60
6. Gold Boat Shoes by Libby Edelman from Zappos $79
7. Red striped bikini by Quiksilver $88
8. Striped Jersey Maxi Dress by Day Birger et Mikkelsen from Net-A-Porter $130
9. Sweater Dress by Marc by Marc Jacobs from Net-A-Porter $250
10. Gold Knotted Sandals by DV by Dolce Vita from Lori's $62