Even a couple of weeks after the Met Ball in NYC, I could not stop thinking about the gold collar necklace on Zoe Saldana. Not only was it an interesting color combination with her dress, but it was something you could wear with so many pieces already in your closet.
In the summers there is something so easy, but pulled together about a white tee or tank with denim and statement accessories. These gold collar necklaces would be perfect to throw on to dress something up or as a way to elevate a look you have from last summer that needs an update.
1. mixed metals by Giles & Brother at Intermix $250
2. double row mini-pave links by J. Crew $150
3. drip necklace by Erica Klein at Shopbop $210
4. braided collar by Erickson Beamon at Barney's $725
5. feather necklace by House of Harlow at Shopbop $188
What I like about each of the above is that they have a classic look that can be worn for years. Something you are always looking for in accessories, especially if you are splurging on the purchase.
We should also do as Zoe does and look to different jewelry combinations with what we already have. Try on something unexpected with your favorite dress or shirt, I bet it will look chic.