Hi! Back from Spring Break and already hunting new finds online. Retail therapy must help with the jet lag. ha We are off again this weekend to some warm weather (snagged this and this to pack) and avoiding our renovation, but the end is hopefully near. I cannot wait to share some details of what we have done soon. Make sure to follow me on Instagram and let me know if you're looking for any specific fashion or home finds. I love getting ideas from all of you! For now, here is what I am loving and coveting.
1. My classic Claire V leopard clutch is on heavy rotation, so adding this pink version would up my clutch game. LOVE the print and color.
2. This pleated shirt dress comes in a few patterns and just screams French girl cool to me.
3. Little kid flip flops slay me. Mary wanted these sparkly Havianas and the polka dots are cute.
4. Next time you hit up Target, stock up on these relaxed fit t-shirts. So soft and they have a great drape. For eight flipping dollars it is the greatest.
5. After our reno is done we are going to need to refresh all the sheets in the house. Loving these sets from Brooklinen.
6. I am obsessed with this Ouai Texturizing Spray. Part dry shampoo, part hair spray, and it smells like heaven.
7. Loving this great drugstore score. Aveeno 60 second in shower facial treatment. It exfoliates, softens and brightens while you do your business. Love a multitasker.
8. I am pretty darn loyal to DryBar Blonde Ale Shampoo, but I loved the packaging and reviews for the R+Co blonde shampoo. So far, love it.
9. Came across this super sweet custom family tree on Etsy. Would make a great Mother's Day gift.
10. I have already professed my love of Frame denim and now I really want the white version.
11. I have been obsessing over slip dresses lately. Even loving the look of one layered over a tee shirt à la 90s. This black version is simple and chic.