I am far from a wine expert, but there have been many glasses in my life. At this age, I know what I like and I also know when it is worth it to splurge on a bottle. Which is kind of all of the time. But, there are plenty of well priced wines that you can enjoy time and time again, here is a few of my current favorites that you can find at most markets and if you are lucky, Costco.
Lunatic Red Wine: A smooth, very drinkable red even for those that do not like them too full bodied.
Honig Sauvignon Blanc: I have actually been to this vineyard and was psyched to see it carried my local market. It has that bite that you would expect from a sauv, but goes down smooth. Great with summer salads.
Miraval Rose: Picked this up at Costco and it was a great discovery. Bonus, Brad & Angelina are the owners. Makes it super fancy. ha
Decoy Zinfandel: Zinfandel (no white zin!) has seriously grown on me this summer. Full bodied, but still great on a hot day.
I have also been looking for some wine glasses for the patio that do not look plastic, which then spiraled into this outdoor place setting. Now I want everything...
1. Chic white beaded melamine plates from Pottery Barn $17
2. Modern bamboo tiered serving tray from Nordstrom $68
3. Gold flatware is such a fun statement. West Elm $29 per set
4. So I can relax on the patio with the kids and no worry about glass. World Market $13 for set of 4
5. Block print is on my radar right now and this tablecloth is gorg. Furbish $70
6. Pretty outdoor tumblers from World Market $4 for set of 2
7. This is such a cool take on the lantern. West Elm $29 (on sale)
8. Obsessed with this copper pitcher from West Elm $29
What wine is your fav find right now? Would love to hear.