Up first are some sparkly and sensible (at least price wise) pieces that every girl you know would love. From Mom to your sister to your friend. I added a couple of them to my list, but truly I want every single one of them!
Oh and for the boys out there, any of these would be a hit with your lady.
1. The perfect addition to an arm party by Giles & Brother ($95)
2. This Lucite cuff with studs and crystals is part bad ass, part pretty from J. Crew $126
3. This bow bracelet is so genius by Kate Spade ($78)
4. This bracelet has such a great vintage vibe from J. Crew ($86)
5. I gifted this lovely last year and have one myself. Jennifer Zeuner ($132)
6. These are INSANE and would make a fantastic statement by Dannijo ($470)
7. I love the mix of vintage and neon on these earrings from J. Crew ($79)
8. A new take on the classic studs by Auden ($138)
9. Major statement piece without being gaudy. LOVE it J. Crew ($96)
10. Something pretty to protect from all the badness out there Bauble Bar ($36)
11. A long gilded horn is classic and fun to mix with other necklaces Kenneth Jay Lane ($88)
12. A fresh take on the signet ring from Bauble Bar ($32)
13. A delicate ring I am obsessed with from Jacquie Aiche $125
Side note: How great are these jewelry cases from West Elm? Kind of the perfect way to display your fave pieces on your nightstand or dresser.
Did you find something for a person on your list? Or maybe just forwarding this link to your man? ha