Gifts for the guys is by far the hardest part of the gifting season. They never want to give you an idea past the new xBox game they want or possibly a new iPhone. Here are a few ideas that your man, your Dad, or your brother would like nestled under the tree.
1. These clever college town t-shirts are perfection. (PS: They come in ladies sizes too)
2. A GPS golf yardage reader that is also a sweet sport watch. ($250)
3. For the man who travels, these custom dob kits are awesome.
4. Manly products for your greasy guy after a long day ($48)
5. My friends from HS craft these wood wallets by hand in CO. They come in many stains and have a cult following #trackyourstack You can even add on a beer bottle opener. ($20)
6. A guy in the kitchen is something sweet and you get to reap the benefits of this Mac & Cheese cookbook ($16)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Always thankful for so many things each year, especially all of those that support me, so Thank You!
More guides to come next week. I hope you are finding some ideas on here.
Check out my other gift ideas for everyone on your list here.