I have conquered the September Issues of the mags, the New Addition sections of my favorite e-tailers, and have long been eyeing my warmer clothes in the closet. So yes, it is time to shop for Fall even though we are in a brutal heat wave, I am far from my ideal size (let's get going baby girl), and I am not even sure how much I will be getting out of the house the next few months. It is the best season to shop for. First stop is shoes, since the size of my feet has stayed the same. There are so many fun options, but these are what I am coveting.
1. The shape of these Report ($129) booties are perfect, so is the height
2. Loving the chunky heel trend. These pink J. Crew ($375) are awesome
3. Frye ($345) boots in a glossy black
4. Really need some leopard flats. Madewell ($118)
5. These Michael Kors ($200) booties would look great with a skirt of dress
6. I am a sucker for gray, these boots from Topshop ($160) are fun
7. In need of classic two-toned flats like these from Loeffler Randall ($195)
8. Love the asymmetrical top of these Vince Camuto ($170) boots
9. Cannot go wrong with killer black stilettos. This shape from Nine West ($79) are hot
I am about to spill one of my most embarrassing style problems, I have large calves. Blame it on my years of ballet or genetics, it is what it is. Trying on knee high boots is so painful. Many brands are making extended calf versions of their best styles to make knee high boots a reality. The two styles above are available in those sizing. If you have this problem too, I feel for you lady.