A week from today I will be on my way to the heat of Scottsdale with girls that I honestly can call family. Excited does not even come close to describing the anticipation. Laying by the pool, maybe a hike (maybe), Cinco de Mayo Fiesta, and watching my friends wine is on the agenda. I am the only one preggo, but I plan on getting pretty hopped up on sugar so it will be fine.
My current state of plumpness is putting a damper on the usual fun shopping that I would be doing before a warm weather trip. I found a few things that I wouldn't mind packing and have in my cart currently...
1. Swing dress with lace sleeve from Asos $53
2. Pale pink and sweet bikini by Melissa Odabash $180
3. Flattering vertical stripes on this maxi dress by Flynn Skye $162
4. Striped and sequins are the perfect combo on this weekender from Deux Lux $145
5. Metallic and raffia flat sandals by Loeffler Randall $175
Just seven days. Hopefully it goes quickly.