If anyone out there was dying to give me a gift for Mother's Day, this is what I am currently coveting. A few things that would make my day and fill some holes in my closet, walls and kitchen. What are you getting your Mom? Or more importantly for you Mom's out there, what do you want?
1. Obsessed with this silk maxi from J. Crew $398
2. New flips for the summer by Joie $113
3. Pretty paintings by Caroline Wright $35-$650
4. delicate gold ring by Jacquie Aiche $99
5. My coral obsession continues with this PS1 by Proenza Schouler $1695
6. Stripey gold iphone case from Rifle Paper Co. $30
7. Dying to try this new beauty subscription, Glossy Box $30
8. Would love to finally have some cast iron in the kitchen. William Sonoma $19
Might have to just get some of these for myself. As a Mom and mom to be, it is deserved, right?