After my post yesterday on the Parker Hotel in Palm Springs, CA, I was really loving all the retro design and cheeky accessories. I thought I would shop around for some easy ways to incorporate the feel of the hotel into any room.
1. Young Stevie Nicks Ink Drawing from Inksplot on Etsy $25
2. Glass Link Chandelier from West Elm $299
3. Slim Cocktail Table from Room & Board $379
4. Mid-Century Rocker from Urban Outfitters $289
5. Yes Letters from CB2 $119
6. Roundabout Rug from CB2 $299
7. Pierre Mirror From Z Gallerie $299
8. Owl Umbrella Stand from Z Gallerie $99
9. Leather Butterfly Chair from Urban Outfitters $199
They could all be incorporated in so many ways into a room. I love the geometric mirror and the bright cocktail table. The ink print is just a great, cheap, etsy find you can easily frame and add into a gallery-style wall.
This era is so fun to play around with. I could never do an entire room full of it, but just a few hints would be perfect.
Post a Comment